Use talcum powder in makeup Keep your eyes closed while applying talcum powder, which does not cause any itching or problems in the eyes.
Talcum powder can not only be used to soak and smell sweat, but it can also be used to set up makeup. Dermatologist Vijay Singhal has given these suggestions regarding the use of talcum powder.
Use talcum powder in makeup Keep your eyes
1. You can use talcum powder while doing makeup of eyelashes. Apply a light talcum powder before applying mascara to the eyelashes. This will make the eyelash makeup last longer. Keep your eyes closed while applying talcum powder, which does not cause any itching or problems in the eyes.
2. Talcum powder can be best used as a makeup base. To avoid the stickiness of makeup and oily face, apply a light talcum powder. It helps set your makeup and absorbs excess oil makeup.
If you want to look beautiful on the wedding day, do makeup
3. You can use talcum powder before waxing to avoid itching or redness after waxing. Apply some powder in the area where wax is to be done, it will feel tenderness in the skin makeup.
4. Talc also acts as the best dry shampoo. For silky hair, sprinkle a bit of talcum powder on the hair roots. It will absorb excess oil and give your hair a silky look. After doing this, wash the hair, though do not use it regularly makeup.
Know how your nature is from your blood group
5. Talcum powder also works to eliminate the sweat of the body from the body and makes one feel fresh. If the skin is itchy, apply a little powder to remove it makeup makeup.
Use talcum powder in makeup Keep your eyes Use talcum powder in makeup